Postdoctoral research fellow at the School of Mathematics, University of Leeds.
- PhD (Cantab)
- MASc (UBC)
- BTech (IIT Kharagpur)
I am a fluid dynamicist focusing on problems associated with turbulence. Currently I am developing a statistical theory for turbulent zonal jets together with Steve Tobias (Leeds) and Brad Marston (Brown). I also continue to muse on the problem of turbulent flame propagation speed, which was the topic of my PhD thesis supervised by Stewart Cant in Cambridge.
- Nivarti, Hochgreb and Cant (2019) JFM Rapids 858
- Trivedi, Nivarti and Cant (2019) Proc. Combust. Inst. 37
- Nivarti and Cant (2019) FTaC 102
- Nivarti and Cant (2017) PoF 29
- Nivarti and Cant (2017) Proc. Combust. Inst. 36
- Nivarti, Salehi and Bushe (2015) JCP 251
- Nivarti, Huang and Bushe (2014) SAE Journal 2568